attiecattieblog@gmail.com

Saturday, February 20, 2010

My very first blog post!

Hi, everyone! I'm Attie. Well really my name is Autumn, but I go more by my cute nickname. Or by Brattie Attie Cattie when I am in trouble. Which is never. Okay, which is always.
I am so excited to be here! I have never written my own blog entries before. In fact I don't think I have ever written anything before. Lately though, I have been noticing that there are more and more internet-savvy cats out there, and I convinced my mommy to let me try this out.

Since this is my very first post, I will just say a little about myself, and I will try not to brag. I am a Bengal cat! If you have never heard of a Bengal cat, I can tell you that my ancestors were asian leopards, so I am a strong and beautiful girl! That is why I cannot understand how I ended up in an abusive home, but I did. I was very sad and scared until my mommy came into that house one day. She took one look at what was going on, scooped me up, and walked out of there with me hiding in her arms. Hooray for mommy, my savior! My tail was broken, I weighed only a few pounds, and I was terrified of everything. But my mommy, she took me home, made sure I got treated and cleaned up by kitty doctors, and now I am all better.

Mommy and I have been together for about two years now, and I am going to be three years old this coming April. And I will just say I am the luckiest, most spoiled cat that I know. I drink bottled water, wear Swarovski collars, sleep in mommy's beautiful bed, eat specially mixed food, and when I am good I get Temptations treats, the milky flavor ones, mmmm! Sometimes mommy also slips me bits of chicken, beef, and cheese, but that is only on special occasions. She gives me CatSip a few days a week, which I love, and I beg her for it all the time in my very loudest voice. I love grey fuzzy mice, yes, ONLY the grey ones, cardboard, paper, licking butter when mommy forgets and leaves it out, eating catnips, rolling around, and my very favorite thing to do is sleep on mommy's lap - ALL the time - even when she is using the potty I will jump on her lap and curl up. Some people seem to think I am crazy for doing that, but I do not think I am crazy, I just think I am very affectionate and I don't want to waste one minute without showing my mommy how much I love her. Oh, speaking of the toilet, did you know cats can use the human potty too? Well we can, and I am being trained to do that! So far, mommy says I am progressing well and she is very proud of me and she thinks I am a very smart girl.

Wow, I like blogging so far! I will be back very soon! Right now I am off to play with my Valentine's Day present, then it will be my bedtime.

(I have heard that most kitties do not like their paws touched, but lots of times I go to sleep holding my mommy's hand, because I just love her so very much, even when she is not feeding me or giving me toys/treats/presents.)

8 comments:

  1. You are SO KYOOOOT! What a ton of spots you have!!!! What a gorgeous poodin face!

    Annie used to sit on Maw's lap when Maw was on the toilet at our previous house, but she doesn't do that at the new house.

    What a purrty Valentine's Day present you received! And you have a gorgeous collar too! You will make a wonderful bloggin poodin!

    Luf, Us

    ReplyDelete
  2. How in the world did a cutie like you end up in an abusive home? We're so glad your mom rescued you and took you home!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank goodness your mom came along at just the right moment! You look like a very happy kitty. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. our mom liked your toy playin! and we go sleepy wif hur holding our paws sumtimes too!

    luv n purrz,
    Katie Too and da Katz Gang.

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh and we iz glads dat u lurned dat good Moms r da bestest thing to havs...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, Wow!

    What a beautiful, darling, Kitty U R!

    Love the video, too!

    Welcome to the Blogging World of Pussydom Assembled, youngster!

    I was 4 years old when Daddy & I discovered blogging, in 2002, and believe me time flies when you are having fun, and that is what being an active member of the Cat Blogging Community is all about, fun!

    RE: my very favorite thing to do is sleep on mommy's lap - ALL the time - even when she is using the potty I will jump on her lap and curl up. Some people seem to think I am crazy for doing that, but I do not think I am crazy...

    Darn tootin' U R NOT CRAZY!

    If you are looking for re-enforcement in your belief, then have I got a blog post for U! ;-D

    Have You Ever Noticed? A Confession, and a Question =

    http://www.opinionatedpussycat.com/2010/01/have-you-ever-noticed-a-confession-and-a-question.html

    Nikita Cat

    Meowsings of an Opinionated Pussycat

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank goodness you were rescued from the abusive home. No wonder you love your mama so much. You are very beautiful and I am so glad to see that your mama is showering you with so much love.

    From
    Boo-Bahs
    Little Sunshines

    ReplyDelete

Leave a mew at the beep! *beeeeeeep*