attiecattieblog@gmail.com

Friday, March 12, 2010

CRABILATED!!!

It is not right to be crabilated on a Friday, but today I just can not help it. My mommeh says she has been too busy at the work place to turn on my computer much this week. I do not think that is fair, mommeh. I do not ask for much! Just catblogging, food, treats, toys, and neverending attention. I feel that these are normal kitteh necessities and I do not appreciate being mistreated this week! All I can say is you better make it up to me, mommeh, or I will just lay here and pout like this, and stay crabilated with you. So to all my friends, I am verreh sorreh I have not been able to come by your bloggies much this week, and I hope you are not offended because REALLY it is not my fault. Blame it on my mommeh, and tell her to stop messing around.

13 comments:

  1. We totally understand. We haven't been visiting much this week either! Moms!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We totally understand too! Of course it's not your fault, Attie sweetie, and we'd never be upset with you! Try not to be too crabilated--it IS Friday after all. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. We understand - we are in the same boat! Our mom is saying the same thing about work!! What is up with that lately - dont' these work people know our moms need to take care of our needs!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's okay sweetie, we all understand. I hope you have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ah poor Attie! And bad mommy for not devoting all of her time exclusively to you. But please don't feel crabilated. We're all your friends and we love you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. We hear you. Sometimes Jan totally hogs the computer and won't let us use it. Sometimes we furries get ignored.

    ReplyDelete
  7. It happens...our humans just get busy sometimes! But we are gald to see that nice picture of you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. It happens alla time here. I totally understand and empathize with you.

    BTW you look cute even when crabilated.

    Hope the mom have some quality snuggle time for you on the weekend.

    Thanks for coming around.

    ReplyDelete
  9. is really ok to be crabilated and to not gets to blog Attie. We still loves you and your cute little crabilated face.
    TK

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ohh, hello!! It's very nice to meet, bootiful new friend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Don't worry Attie, we understand. Now cheer up and enjoy the weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh now Attie don't be crabulated with your Mom. She is probably busy working to afford your lavish lifestyle! Treats aren't cheap ya know. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  13. Attie, we know just how you feel! Since my Mommeh started working again, she hardly has any time to help us blog now!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a mew at the beep! *beeeeeeep*