attiecattieblog@gmail.com

Friday, March 26, 2010

A New Friend On Friday!!!

I have wonderful noos, everybuddy - I have adopted my verreh first pet! She is a pink (of course, pink!) VSquillion from the CB Shelter! I would like to first thank Gracie and her shelter staff for helping me find my lovely VSquillion, they work very hard over at the shelter and deserve some Temptations and chin skritches for all their efforts. And now please allow me to introduce my newest friend... Verbena!
I named Verbena after some verreh pretty pink flowers that I saw recently. I like anything that is pink and delicate, and just look at her, you can tell she is a real ladycat! See, these are verbena flowers:
My mommeh said I could get a VSquillion if I promised to take verreh good care of her. I would like a lizard with a scientific observation pen, like Daisy has, but my mommeh says I have to start with a VSquillion first and see how it goes because I have never had any kind of a pet before. Just the crickets that find their way in to the house in the summer, and I play with those and then eat them, so she says she is not sure I would be a verreh good mommeh, so I must practice. So come on, Verbena! Let's be bestest furrends, and I will show you how to do all kinds of cool kitteh things, like get on top of the kitchen cabinets and hide in mommeh's bed.

13 comments:

  1. Attie, I love pink, too! It is my favorite! Your Pink VSquillion is very pretty and I just know you will be very good friends!
    -Gracie

    ReplyDelete
  2. We love the picture of you hiding in your Mummy's bed - it has very pretty colours on the covers which go so well with your furs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on adopting your first vSquillion, Attie! And that photo of you hiding in your mom's bed is particularly cute, indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your vSquillion is totally pawsome and I think you will do great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Attie we think you will take great care of Verbena! She is very pretty! Congrats on your first VSquillion adoption!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cute Squillion you adopted! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on Verbena! Hiding in the bed is a very cool thing to do, Attie!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Concats on adopting your vSquillion. Verbena is very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the pink and you hiding-how do you get up so high-you seem so tiny. Penelope has not discovered the art of jumping. -just sleeping.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Verbena is pretty! Keeping live pets is hard. My Sea Monkeys all got deaded. So did my Jumping Beans. And I had to let the lizard out of his pen.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats on getting Verbena, thats a lovely name!
    We have 3 guinea pigs at our house.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Concats on having your very first pet. Looking after Verbena is easier than live pets.

    ReplyDelete

Leave a mew at the beep! *beeeeeeep*