attiecattieblog@gmail.com

Thursday, March 25, 2010

Thoughty Thinky Thursday - my dream house!

So today I was wondering what to blog about, but I kept getting sidetracked and daydreaming about this amazing house I would love to live in. It distracted me so much, that I decided to just blog about it instead, and show you guys where I dream of living. I love it so much because it looks like a Wonderland house to me, and Alice In Wonderland is me and my mommehs' VERREH FAVORITE of all time!!!












































































































































































Of course I would make some changes here and there. Add some catnip plants and hang Temptations from the chandeliers, but basically this is good. A nice humble little Wonderland abode for a Wonder-lovin' kitteh. Wowee, what a place for a party! All you kitteh friends could come, and we'd dress up as Wonderland characters and have a crazy theme catnip-tea party! I believe I am correct in assuming Daisy already has an appropriate tea party outfit... But I am getting way ahead of myself. First I must win the lottery. Then I will get the amazing house. By the way, I am going to win the lottery. I play every week. It is just a matter of time.

14 comments:

  1. Wow, that's opulent!

    Our human's idea of a dream house is a post and beam home on land, away from the city noise. Somewhere she could fence in quite a bit of land for us to roam safely. Maybe rescue kitties and other animals who need help.

    *Sigh*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow what a house that is - it is very fancy! Our mom's dream house is very different from that - but your looks like it has a lot of fun stuff in it!

    And we promise not to say anything to your mom about what - we dont' know anything we swear! We like the little piano one of the thing we know nothing about too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like a palace fit for a queen, like yourself, Attie Cattie!

    Wow, your mom is so beautiful! She makes a great Alice!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is quite a house! But all Mom sees is eleventy nine bazillion surfaces to clean!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, look at all that running and romping room! Ya moving in anytime soon?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think I might get lost in such a big house!

    Your friend
    Misty

    ReplyDelete
  7. We think that's an awesome house!! Look at all the room there is to play Thundering Herd of Elephants!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hmmmm....those floors look awfully slippery!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. FINK how many kittehs cud live there!

    ReplyDelete
  10. WHOA! That's even better than a Barbie Dream House! And I especially like the pink bathroom.

    ReplyDelete
  11. WOW!!!!! That place has SO MUCH ROOM TO RUN AROUND!!!

    I could even find a place to hide from the Orange Menesis in that place! And from the OTW when I want to freak her out!

    She says it's beautiful, but it needs more art to warm it up. And more cats!

    ~Jack

    ReplyDelete
  12. OMC, what a house!!!! For us, such a place will have to remain a dream.

    ReplyDelete

Leave a mew at the beep! *beeeeeeep*