attiecattieblog@gmail.com

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Treats on Tuesday

Well, I got a special surprise from my mommeh last night! She had leftover cocktail shrimps, and guess who she gave them to? Heehee, me, who else? I wanted the cocktails to go with the cocktail shrimps, but she did not let me have any of that. She said it would make me hung'd over, like she was yesterday. Personally I do not unnerstand the problem with being hung'd over. It looks to me like you just get to lie around in bed all day with the lights off, which I like to do anyways. selecting a shrimp

I just looooooooooooove shrimpies. It is not too often that I get them. So when I do, I like to make them last. I always choose just one at a time, and then take it out of the plate so I can really work on it. I ate all the shrimps out of that fancy bowl, mmmm!

video video




















Erm.... Nom... Chomp... What? Oh you're still here? Nom, nom, nom...

17 comments:

  1. Nom! Nom! Nom! We love shrimp, too, Attie!

    Unfortunately, Mom is allergic to shellfish so she hardly ever buys them. We have to wait for our Nana to buy them for very special occasions.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my very favourite.. I love shrimps and as mum loves all sea food she treats me sometimes.. Yum Yum.. Thank you for visiting me I love visitors.. Hugs GJ xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh, yummy! Attie, what a treat you had! Our human LOVES shrimp--most shellfish, actually. She'd have wrassled you for them. MOL!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Attie, you are so lucky! And such a delicate eater, too. You have good manners!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Attie you are so dainty when you eat - Lucy goes at her food as if she's not eaten for a week. I try to be dainty but I have to hurry or else Lucy sticks her head under mine to help me finish up if Mum,s not watching.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nom Nom! Attie, you should tell your mum to put a few of those in your 'scary' crate next time....that would make it seem REALLY cool :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. You weren't kidding, you really chomped it up good!

    ReplyDelete
  8. We love shrimp too. We saw you shake the first one to make sure it was dead.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lucky, lucky you, Attie!!!! I LOVE shrimps. Please share!

    ReplyDelete
  10. We have never really had shrimps but they look very tasty! What a wonderful treat they must have been. You are super lucky!

    ReplyDelete
  11. We never has a shrimp either. You looks like you is enjoying them so I guess we are sad we don't have any.
    But we are glad you gets to nom them!

    ReplyDelete
  12. We are so envious, Attie!! We want some shrimpies too!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Did you get that whole plate?? Sigh...

    ReplyDelete
  14. Do not let Penelope see you eating shrimp-she is always on the hunt for Mama's food.

    ReplyDelete

Leave a mew at the beep! *beeeeeeep*