attiecattieblog@gmail.com

Friday, April 9, 2010

Flashback Friday

Today I am getting in my time machine and flashing back in time! Not verreh far, do not worry. Just back to this past Thanksgiving when I gotted all the turkey leftovers for myself! Purrrrrr.....!!! I was trying to think of something to write about for my entry today, but nothing was coming to me because I was verreh hungry, and when I gets hungry I gets distracted. And so then I thought what better to post about than FOODS! Holidays are the best, because my mommeh always indulges me then.
video
Do not panic about the bones in the dish. I am a verreh dainty eater, I do not mess around with bones. My mommeh watched me verreh carefully while I nommed at this big plate of bird for a while, then she took it away to save me from myself and she cutted me some pieces with no bones at all.
video
Oh by the way, if you look closely, you can see I am wearing my Bad Girl Collar here! It is not shown well, because it is all twisted and turned around. I am wearing it because technically I was being a verreh naughty girl. Any other day eating all the turkey would have gotted me yelled at! On Thanksgiving I am allowed though, special treats for me on special days - but still my mommeh thought putting the Bad Girl Collar on me was funneh. I did not care at all, I like that collar!
CHOMP!!!

P.S. - I think it may be necessary to state that I really do not have a time machine. Most of you probably know this, but I feel like there are some adorably curious and overenthusiastic kittehs out there who just may believe me... (Ahem... perhaps my favorite eyeliner-wearing mancat...) But if I ever do get a time machine builded, certain kittehs will be the first to know.

14 comments:

  1. Harley says "I'll bet I could build a time machine with my monkey wrench!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nom, nom! Mmm, yummy turkey!

    Have a great weekend, Attie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now Daisy Mae and Lily Belle are jealous! They only get salmon left overs when I make salmon patties.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my COD, look at all that turkey!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can almost smell that turkey clear over here!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a grate Fanksgiving! I bets you has dreams about that big piece of turkey.
    I think you should ask Harley to build you a time-mashine, I bets if him puts on his Thinking-Hathat-Cap he could do it!
    Has a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Attie you must have felt very much like a lion eating all the turkey while the bones were still with it - like a hunter!! We love turkey too - we think moms need to make that kind of stuff more often.

    And we think you are very cute in your bad girl collar too - we like it a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, that's a lot of turkey for such a little Attie.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Too bad you can't have flashbacks where you can eat turkey again and again as often as you want!! That would be a really cool time machine!! The turkey time machine!! You made us hungry with those pictures and videos....mmmmmm! Have a great weekend, Lautrec and Tiny

    ReplyDelete
  10. deer attie,
    i wuz tryin to see ware u live. i liv jus arownd da corner frum da north shore animal league (ware mi brudder mickey came frum) miself.
    ar we nayberz?
    jus wunderin.
    do u know da grate dr. landerfeld?
    jus wunderin.
    yerz--jh

    ReplyDelete
  11. We like how in the first video you carefully selected just the right morsel before you took it away to eat!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Attie that drumstick is bigger than you.

    ReplyDelete

Leave a mew at the beep! *beeeeeeep*