attiecattieblog@gmail.com

Thursday, April 1, 2010

Naughty on Thursday

Puddinggggggggggggggggs!!!!! Oh my gosh, I loves vanilla puddings. My mommeh makes it wif fresh, organic, whole milks, how can I stay away? I got totally yelled at for this, my mommeh says I ruined her whole bowl of puddings, but I did not care because it was so good. Besides, how can a bean walk away for a entire twenty seconds, leaving a bowl of uncovered puddings on the counter? You were just asking for it, mommeh!









Now she says she is going to put the Bad Girl Collar on me. As you can see in the picture, I am wearing my Good Girl Collar, which I get to wear most of the time. But did you know I had a Bad Girl Collar too? Here, let me show you some close-up shots of my Good Girl Collar and my Bad Girl Collar. Heehee, my mommey puts the Bad Girl Collar on me whenever I have been naughty, to show my bad-girl status. I do not mind it one bit, I like to live dangerously, so I think the Jolly Roger is verreh appropriate.

22 comments:

  1. I would have done the same thing! Yum!!

    Those collars are very fancy!

    Purrs Goldie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would have tasted it, too! Besides, I think it was worth it to get to wear the fancy Bad Girl collar!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We don't blame you for trying it!! Bet it was super yummy too! Totally worth it!
    We just love your fancy collars!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think I would have to wear a bad girl collar most of the time as my Mum is always putting me down on the floor when she is cooking. Well you have to try things otherwise you don't know if you like them or not.
    Luv Lucy

    ReplyDelete
  5. That bad girl collar is pretty cool.

    You know what? Our human can leave any food out on the counter and we don't touch it. But we've never sniffed vanilla pudding, so maybe we'd like it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. We don't ever touch our humans' food. But, we do go searching through the house for pens, the mini-human toys, etc. Yesterday we chewed the ribbon off of one of the mini-human's birthday balloons. Meow! ~ Daisy Mae and Lily Belle

    ReplyDelete
  7. We like both of your collars, Attie! And Gandalf goes crazy for pudding, 'speshully when it has whipped cream on top!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Attie you should be careful what you eat, some of that human food may give you an upset stomach.
    ps-we like your bad girl collar.

    ReplyDelete
  9. And you got the blame because??????

    ReplyDelete
  10. That looks yummy. I would have gone for it too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my, such lovely jewels!

    I help myself to anything in any bowl that's left uncovered.

    Your friend
    Misty

    ReplyDelete
  12. I can't see any bad here...you got pudding and you got to wear your special collar. What a great day!
    ~Lisa Co9T

    ReplyDelete
  13. We think it was a set-up! How could you resist? On the other paw, your bad girl collar is pretty nice!

    Sniffie and the Florida Furkids

    ReplyDelete
  14. Those are both cute collars! And we totally understand about the pudding - you should tell your mom that she should be happy you didn't jump into the bowl - our big brother did that when he was a kitten!

    ReplyDelete
  15. We think your bad kitty collar is pretty cool!! And that pudding looks like it was totally worth getting into trouble eating!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Bet it was worth it to be naughty!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Since it's your Mom's fault, maybe she should wear the Bad Girl Collar! Hee Hee!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wow....now that is some nice bling!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Attie Attie-I think you are bad so you can get a collar collection. Naughty little girl. Magellan was naughty today also licking the Easter eggs.

    ReplyDelete
  20. omg you are right - it was totally in your right to take that pudding! she should hav ebeen MUCH more careful! I love that you have good and bad kitty collras! LOL

    ReplyDelete

Leave a mew at the beep! *beeeeeeep*