attiecattieblog@gmail.com

Monday, April 12, 2010

Starting Spring Cleaning

My mommeh is a mess during the winter. That is why I am happeh it is the beginning of spring so we can get this apartment in order! This is what our laundry room looked like before we began. As you can see, there is crapola EVERYWHERE. The problem is that there is no heat in the laundry room, so when it is chilly my mommeh spends zero time hanging around in there and everything just gets piled up and thrown around instead of put away.
I talked her into starting to make sense out of all these things today, and I was a verreh big help. I snoopervised from up above things, to make sure she really got moving and did it right. And of course I gave her the raspberries frequently, because I just do not approve of her super lazy housekeeping.
Here, mommeh. Start with this stripey sweater I am pointing at.
Okay mommeh, keep going, I sees a looooottttttt of stuff down there that has to be taken care of. I will just hang out up here and tell you what to do til it is finished.
Wow, all done! What an improvement!

Ahhhhh, now for a well-deserved rest.

21 comments:

  1. You're a very hard worker, Attie. I think I need to get #1 to clean up her study...

    Purrs,
    Sei-Chan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to be a great snoopervisor, Attie! What would your mommeh do without you!?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cleaning is hard! You have a nice, big laundry room.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Attie, you need to come snoopervise my human!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well done, Attie! You did a fabulous job snoopervising and your mom did a great job cleaning up.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look so tired in that last picture and no wonder with all that snoopervising - we have learned that Mum's need to be motivated at all times.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You sure did a lot of helping, time for the flashy box and you to get some rest!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great snoopervising, Attie. It was a tough job, but someone had to do it!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Attie, you did a great job snoopervising your Mom. It's hard to motivate the humans sometimes. Greenies just don't work for them!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your a fantastic helper Attie! Oh and may I add what a posh laundry room you have!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow!
    You must have been secretly in our garage last week...Daddy did a huge clean in there!
    Keep up the good work!

    xx Lounge Kats

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow Attie you did a great job of snoopervising your mom with the cleaning! Our mom started doing the spring cleaning too and didn't get anywhere close to done! We need to follow your example and snoopervise more! We think you should get some extra treats for all that hard work!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. You did a great job snoopervising your mum. It was helpful of you to show her where to start too.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Attie do you think you can come ofur to my house and get some of that work done?

    purrs
    >^,,^<
    Abby

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow, Attie! We knew with you snoopervising, your mom would get the house in order in no time! Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Yes, Attie Cattie, I agree you are a fantastic snoopurrvisor! I think the raspberries really help, too. Those are hard to ignore.

    I'm sure your Mom works very hard, and I can certainly sympathize about the mess. My laundry room doesn't look any better, and I don't have any excuses -- just lazy. Maybe you need to come here and snoopurrvise me!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Yoo and yoor mommy need to come here...effury room in our house kinda looks like dat. We are not allowed to clean it up tho cuz it's all dad's crap and mom would just throw it away. If she could.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Holy Moly! She never could have got it done with out you! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  19. deer attie,
    mi mom an skeezy'z mom! will be at dat show.
    i'll tell mi mom to look fer u.
    dey will probublee be warin sum kinda skeezy swag!
    luv--jh frum port washington

    ReplyDelete
  20. Attie, your laundry room is a lot fancier than ours is! It must be due to your diligence and dedication! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Nice job Attie, way to keep the beans On-Task!
    How did you get in that cubby? You sure are talented.
    TK

    ReplyDelete

Leave a mew at the beep! *beeeeeeep*