attiecattieblog@gmail.com

Friday, May 28, 2010

Foxy Friday: Lautrec.

Being a ladycat is sometimes hard. Ladycats must obey convention, and be well aware of their manners at all times. Howevers, I will admit to you that I has the occasional moment of weakness. This weakness has been known to cause me to stop and stare, daydream, swoon slightly, and even drool just a little bit. Yes, this weakness is - mancats. Handsome mancats. Handsome, humorous, polite, thoughtful mancats. Today I would like to feature Lautrec, who is certainly all of these things and more. He appreciates a good meal, looks great in clothes, and has just the right amount of cattitude.
"Come hither" stare.

Knows what he wants and is not afraid to try and get it!

What are YOU looking at? ::eyebrow raise::

Majestic mancat, enjoying breezes.

Even sexy when he sleeps. Just look at that sweet stretched out tummeh.

This is his charming just-out-of-bed look.

Isn't that spot of cream on his nose just darling?

Ahh, straight from the pages of GQ.

::SWOON::

25 comments:

  1. pretty kitty! nice pictures!!!
    -Soxy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sexy!!!
    His nose looks like a lion's!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great taste, Attie! Lolo is a very handsome boy!

    Purrs,
    Tama-Chan and Sei-Chan

    ReplyDelete
  4. We never met Lautrec before. He is very handsome!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You sure know how to pick them Attie, he sure is your handsome dude fur sure!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Attie - how funny you have Lautrec as a foxy mancat today - he is one of our Friday friends too!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well Attie, even though we are mancats, we do think he is handsome. Meowm seems to enjoy his blog too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gosh....what do I say??? I'm blushing. Do cats blush? Ok, so maybe my toes are blushing!! I think of myself as a lovin' fella who likes to have a good laugh, good fun and good food. Thanks so much for your nice words about me...I feel so honored!! Please tell me though, what is 'foxy'? Does it mean I'm a little bit like a dog? Well, actually, I am...Mom calls or whistles for me and I come running!! So, in that sense I can see why I would be 'foxy'. You, my darling Attie, are a very gorgeous and exotic lady...I would love to cuddle with you and share my toys with you. hehe!! Purrs, Lautrec

    ReplyDelete
  9. He is INDEED a manly mancat. :) He got the model look and he looks perfect in every snap!! Seriously, I want to be friend with him as well :p

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lautrec is one handsome dude!

    ReplyDelete
  11. That Lautrec is a seriously handsome mancat!

    ReplyDelete
  12. MEOW!!! Attie, Lautrec is sexeh ManCat for sure! And from his comment, he sounds like a modest, nice guy. We are going to stop by and tell him hello!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow! He's HUGE! And very handsome!

    ReplyDelete
  14. BOL...oh my word!!! We never saw a kitty in a coat
    Benny & Lily

    ReplyDelete
  15. He is very handsome. We visited him for the first time earlier today.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh yes Attie he is furry dreamy!

    purrs
    >^,,^<
    Abby

    ReplyDelete
  17. Lautrec is a super handsome mancat! I only swoon for my Whitey. ::blush::

    xoxo Cory

    ReplyDelete
  18. Yup- he is one handsome mancat. You has good taste!

    ReplyDelete
  19. We can see why you are taken with Lolo! He is one handsome mancat!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Attie, we thinks you're in love!
    He is a good looker, that's for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  21. WOWSIE....what a very handsome mancat!!!

    Love, Summer, Sassy & Spats

    The Taylor Girl CatSSS

    ReplyDelete
  22. We love Lautrec and Tiny; we came over from their blog to say hi and to tell you we have a crush on Lautrec too!!MOL...We are following you since you obviously have such great taste and look forward to getting to know you beautiful girls better!...We hope you guys are having a fun holiday weekend together...kisses new friends...xo...Calle, Halle, Sukki

    ReplyDelete
  23. Oh yes, Lautrec is one handsome Mancat, alright!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a mew at the beep! *beeeeeeep*