attiecattieblog@gmail.com

Monday, May 17, 2010

Monday: Baubles!

Well, we all know a ladycat likes to stay looking her best. One of the ways I make sure I am always looking fresh is by wearing the perfect jewelry. I love baubles of all kinds, and my mommeh spoils me with lovely collars and plenty of charms! And now I have decided it is time to teach Audrey about beautiful baubles as well. She is at the age where I believe she deserves her first charm. I chose this cute little heart charm for her and asked my mommeh to help me buy it. It is nice and light - and DURABLE, because naughty Audrey chews on everything in sight. I was right to make this decision, because for the first few hours she nommed relentlessly on it! She is just not used to having something so fun and dangly hanging from her neck, but that is what a training charm is for I suppose. By now she is verreh used to it, and she has even started strutting around showing it off. I had a little talk with her about ladycatlike behavior, and she realleh took it to heart because she does want to follow my example and be as graceful and pretteh as I am when she grows up. See how she poses for the flashy-box, just the right way to show off her heart?
you was wight, Attie! i feels booty-fulls! i fink i wants MORE pwitty charms!

Not yet, Audrey. You are not old enough for more. They can be a little bit heavy and you are still verreh small. It will take a while before you are old enough to have as many charms as me! Besides, on a kitten it may look gaudy - and ladycats are never gaudy. See how elegant these look on me?
On my Good Girl Collar I have my platinum bell, my diamond kitteh, my "I Heart My Human" orange fishie, my cupcake, and my address tag juuuuuuuuust in case I get lost somehow. This is just one of my collars - my personal favorite. My other collars all have their own charms too.
Oh Attie, we are two verreh CHARM-ing girls! Teeheeheeheehee!

27 comments:

  1. Attie, your charms look so beautiful and glamorous! Audrey did very well with her first training charm!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello...I never knew kitties were supposed to wear collars or charms and do you wanna know why? Beclaws my cat brudders, Buster & Henry, don't wear either one of those things around the house and I don't know why that is, do you? Maybe it's beclaws they are boys??? Butt my tabby brudder Henry wears bow ties from time to time butt I think he needs a fancy collar with a few charms just like yours!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are indeed VERY CHARMING girls! Audrey looks so cure with her new charm and you, Attie, look outstanding. We hope you will eventually tell us about the charms on your other collars too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You both look very glamourous with your collars and charms!

    Audrey, we see Attie has been teaching you well--and you have a natural flair for posing for the camera!

    Attie, kudos for being such a wonderful big sister and showing Audrey what to do and how to behave. Very ladycat-like!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You girls look so beautiful in your charms!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh girls, you both look lovely! We just have our kitty shaped ID tags on our collars, but they're in our own colors to match the collar. Mine is purple and Misty's is pink.

    Tipper

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your have a lot of pretty charms Attie - they look very purty - do the jingle when you run about.
    Audrey you charm is very nice too - we think your Mom will get you some more soon.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh so cute! And Attie you are doing a great job of teaching your little sister how to be a proper ladycat!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. As mancats, we don't do those sparklie things....but Meowm loves them and loves yours!

    ReplyDelete
  10. That little red heart is a purrfect starter charm for little Audrey. Light and durable, too. Attie is used to wielding her charms, but the real ones she holds inside her.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yoo did a furry good job of picking a charm fur Audrey, Attie. Audrey, yoor becoming such a lovely ladycat...someday soon yoo and Attie will be searching da innernets looking fur lovely charms together.

    ReplyDelete
  12. You both are very, very charming!

    ReplyDelete
  13. wow all that bling-bling! You will need a body guard if you leave the house.
    Benny & Lily

    ReplyDelete
  14. We LadyCats are jealous. We don't have COLLARS, let alone CHARMS! Not even an itty bitty training charm. We will be speaking to Mommy about this. Soon. Right after our nap...
    Attie, you are the BEST big sister! No wonder Audrey loves you to bits.

    ReplyDelete
  15. What beautiful babies you girls are! Wish our mommy would buy charms for us, but we won't keep collars on! We pull them off of each other! ~Daisy Mae and Lily Belle

    ReplyDelete
  16. You girls look so great with your necklaces.
    The red heart is perfect for Audrey.
    Attie, your collar is very pretty. I love the diamond kitty charm. Mom likes the cuppiecake charm

    bonkiebonk

    ReplyDelete
  17. Attie
    We noticed your booteefull collar in one of your videos and now oh my those charms. You are a girl after my own heart. Audrey you look furry lovely with your first charm. In fact you are both totally charming!

    purrs
    >^,,^<
    Abby

    ReplyDelete
  18. You look so lovely with your charms... Cute.. Hugs GJ xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Such lovely charms and collars you two have! We don't wear collars or charms, but maybe the girls among us should consider doing so...it's a lovely look! ;)

    Purrs and hugs,
    The Kitty Krew

    ReplyDelete
  20. Audrey you are the most charming kitten. Attie, what a good big sister you are!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Attie, you look great in your collar with all your charms! We're mancats, though, and we don't wear charms...just our name tags with our address just in case we forget our names or where we live....

    Wally & Ernie

    ReplyDelete
  22. I do not heave even ONE charm on my collar. You are very lucky girls!

    ReplyDelete
  23. You both look so elegant with your neck charms! We won't let mom put anything on us!

    cats of widlcat woods

    ReplyDelete
  24. She looks quite proud that she is growing up!
    That is a darling first charm and your collection is really neat! We are boy cats, just a name & address tag but we are starting to think a diamond studded kitty charm might just be the ticket to get us strutting our stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  25. WOW!! You two look MAAAAAV-OH-LUSSS!!! Really!! Tiny and I are both so impressed (and a wee bit jealous) of your fabulous baubbles. Our Mom doesn't give us anything exciting (actually, Tiny is NAKED all the time) because she says that we will just lose them when we are in the garden. I think we should get some 'inside' jewelry' like you have...it makes you look so sophisticated (though you look very sophistiCATed even without the baubbles!!) Audrey is learning very quickly to do the poses...Attie you are a perfect teacher and an excellent big sister!! You two are sooo pretty!! Purrs, Lautrec and Tiny

    ReplyDelete

Leave a mew at the beep! *beeeeeeep*