attiecattieblog@gmail.com

Monday, June 28, 2010

Sorreh!

Sorreh I has been MIA for a bit, everybuddy. Many of you may remember some mention of Mama, my mommeh's 91-year-old grandmuvver. So technically my great grandmuvver I thinks... Anyways, she is not doing so hot these days, which is to be expected at her age, so me and my mommeh and BA are spending lots of time over at her house, being nursies! We has been there for a few days now, but she has no innernets, so we has been cut off from the CB. The family is trying to figure out who gets what shifts for Mama-sitting, and once we are all organized we will be back to regular posting. Until then, looks like it might be a little sporadic. I am pretteh crabilated about that, but I likes being a nursie, and Mama likes me too, so I guess I do not mind THAT much. Guess what, Mama even likes BA and was patting her! My mommeh says it is funneh that she likes us, because she has never been a kitteh person, she always just liked goggies. She says me and BA must has a little something extra special to get Mama to likes us. Hmm, I agree, mommeh! But do not worreh, CB pals. We will be back in full force verreh soon, probably within the next several days. We are taking lots of pik-shers at Mama's house to tell you all about our time there when we gets back.

27 comments:

  1. We're sending lots of purrs to your great-grandma! You both are wonderful to act as nurses to her and we're sure you help her feel better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Purrs to your great-grandma and to your mom for taking you to help look after her.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We're sending healing purrs to your Great GrandMom and we hope she feels better soon. It is really sweet that you are all working together to help take care of her.

    purrs
    Abby

    ReplyDelete
  4. We are keeping all our paws crossed for grandmaw
    Benny & Lily

    ReplyDelete
  5. My sisters and I send lots of loving purrs for your Grandma. I bet you really are a great nurse!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh we are sending lots of purrs for your Mama - we hope she will start to feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sending purrs to your great grandma.

    ReplyDelete
  8. We are sorry to hear that Great Grandma is doing porrly, but she certainly has lived along life, hasn't she? We will be purring for all of you.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sorry to hear about your great Grandma. We hope she is feeling better soon! Sending lots of Purrs for all of us.

    ReplyDelete
  10. WE are sorry to heard about your grandma. WE do hope she will feel better.
    And we understand about the blogging thing too. Our mom keeps having excuses.
    Thanks for your well wishes when I was sick! I know it helped a lot!
    --JB

    ReplyDelete
  11. We are so very sorry to hear about Great Grandma. We are all hoping that she feels better soon.
    Your New Friends at
    Life with 5 dogs

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lots of purrs for Mama - it is tough getting old old. I am glad she likes you kitties.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Healing purrs for Mama. I know you are a great nurse cos we kittehs are.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Purrs for your family Attie and Audrey!

    ReplyDelete
  15. We are sending purrs to your Great Grandma. We think you would be a very good nurse.

    ReplyDelete
  16. We're sending lots of purrs to your great grandmuvver. Kitty snuggles and purrs are sure to make her feel better. We hope she feels better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I'll pray for Grandma! It's wonderful that you all get to be nursies for her and spend this time with her. I'm sure she's very thankful for that.

    ReplyDelete
  18. That's very nice of you to be a nursie to your Mama. We're purring for her....

    ReplyDelete
  19. Very wonderful that your matriarch is getting lots of family love and nursing. Family comes first so tell your mom not to worry... we'll be here when she's back.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Take good care of your great grandma! Hope she feels better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  21. We hope that your Mama feels better very soon!!!

    Purrs!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Your great grammie is very lucky to have such dedicated nursies! I hope she feels better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  23. I hope that grandma feels better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  24. I'm very sorry to hear your Mama is not doing so well. I think you kitties must be a great comfort to her. My father-in-law never liked animals of any sort, but now that he is older, he just loves my kitties, and will even kiss Dante on the mouth.

    There is something so wonderful about kitty love, I think anyone can appreciate it when they let it in.

    All of you are very kind to help out with the nursing duties. I'm sure your Mama appreciates it.

    ReplyDelete
  25. How sweet you're helping to nurse your great granny. We hope things settle down for all of you soon.

    ReplyDelete
  26. I hope you're all ok, it sounds like such a tough time. *purrs* for your family.

    ReplyDelete

Leave a mew at the beep! *beeeeeeep*