attiecattieblog@gmail.com

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Booshi Wednesday

That is right. The delicacy has been given a name, and a whole lot of welcome-to-the-family presents, and I has been FORCED to promise not to eat it. Now before I gets into this, I would like the record to state that I still do NOT like this bun, and the presents were from my mommeh, not from me. But Baby Audrey likes it, and my mommeh likes it, so I is just making the best of things. As long as it does not hop quickly toward me I is usually fine. When it comes careening across the room, though, I gets out of the way.

This video was taken a few days after we gotted it. As you can see, even though BA liked it, she still gotted out of the way too if it made a sudden hop at her. Apparently it is just a baby (about 13 weeks old now) and does not know yet about being nervous. Now though, she does not run from it at all anymore. In fact, when it hops at her, she hops back at it, and a game of chase ensues! I always sit out of those, I only wants to play chase wif BA. I guess it is kind of nice for her though, to have a playmate closer to her age, even if it is a little weirdo. And what a weirdo it is! Has you EVER seed ears like that?! I tell you, I realleh does not know what to make of it. And it is already starting to get spoiled. (I would tell my mommeh that spoiling her pets is her weakness, but then I am afraid she might stop spoiling ME, and we know that can not be allowed to happen.)

Just look at the nerve! Up on the kitteh tree... Hmph.

And just see all the presents it got! A 3.5-foot cage wif a grate for poopie-drops. Wif a ramp to an elegant food-eating deck! A waters bottle wif vitamins in the waters, a tunnel made of Timothy hay, a spinny wheel for MORE hay, a litterbox (yes it uses a litterbox wif special bunneh litter), ice cream shaped mineral chews, and a carroty chew for its teefs! I has been told that if it has nothing to chew like that, its teefs can grow all long and scaries. Ewwww.

Here's a better shot of the ice creams and the hay tunnel. Oh yeah, and it has a little raffia ball wif a bell in it to push around when it gets bored. Which is never. Cause it is ALWAYS out of the cage. I does not know why it does not want to stay in there. That thing is practically a condo on wheels. But my mommeh just always leaves the front door open, and in and out it goes, all the live long day. It drinks from our special pink kitteh water thingie! It plays wif BA so much that I barely gets the chance to wrestle wif her anymore! It monopolizes so much of my mommeh's time that I wants to yell. But I do not. Cause my mommeh gives me extra attentions and treats if I am nice to Booshi. It gets brushed every single day, sometimes twice a day if it has been playing rough, and the cage is cleaned every night. It gets fresh apple and other treats when it is good for its brushing. Mommeh, you is turning into a slave.

And catch this, you guys - this morning, when we woked up to get my mommeh ready for the work place, Booshi was IN THE BED wif us. ::shock face:: Never has I seen such gall. Maybe I can somehow gets a door or a window open and let it runs out...

Aside from that craziness, this is what we has been doing lately that has keeped us away from the bloggie so much:
Packing.
..................Ugh.


29 comments:

  1. Booshi is so floofy and cute, she looks more like a little stuffed bunny toy than a real bunny! Of course, you two are much cutter than the bunny.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Attie, we feel your pain! Your house is being taken over by a cute, floofy, white bunny. Umm....we mean....an alien...yep...that's right! Mommy loved the video. What....Mommy....YOU can't have one of those bun too....don't even think about it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is one big funny bunny!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Booshi is a very handsome bunny, Audrey. We think it's cute that he and Audrey and getting along so well, but really, YOU were there first, so you should get the lion's share of attention, treats, brushing, cuddles, etc.

    We think you're being very good about having this bunny take over your home and we sure don't imagine we'd be as nice if our human had one. (And she's not allowed. Period.)

    Tell your mom we're wishing her good luck with the packing and move...what is the date? Is it the end of this month? We don't recall, sorry!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry, meant to write "Attie" in the first sentence of our comment! It's early yet!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You sure gots a lot going on Attie with all the moving and Booshi stuff. We thinks you is handling it all very gud! We sends supportive head-butts to your mommy, you and Audrey. (But not that funny looking muppet thing, him is very scary.)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Attie it looks like you guys have been very busy packing! Moving is no fun when it comes to living out of boxes for awhile. Your Friend Booshi is very cute.
    Your Friends at
    http://www.lifewith5dogs.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. I duz not think I want a Booshie at mai howse, I iz verry sad for you Attie.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Booshie is real cute. That doesn't amke you have to like him/her. Obviously is very comfortable being there in spite of you cats, being up on the cat tree and all! Super living quarters Booshie has.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Attie we can totally understand your frustration - we would not be happy about this at our house if it happened! But, that being said, mom wanted us to add that Booshie is quite possibly the cutest bunny she has ever seen - and he is so big for only 13 weeks!

    ReplyDelete
  11. We think you are a saint Attie to put up with all this bunny business - can't you take it to the park when your mom is out at work and forget to bring it back.
    We will say a little prayer for you tonight.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Cute, precious photos and video...Booshi is pretty adorable, but we understand your issues, Attie...We hope you will learn to love her and play with her like Baby Audrey...We are looking forward to seeing all 3 of you beautiful girls hanging out together...Good luck to Mom with the packing/unpacking=moving is a real job!...xoxo...Calle, Halle, Sukki

    ReplyDelete
  13. Booshi is an adorable bun! But Attie we all understand how you feel. We hope that with time you'll feel like Baby Audrey. Good luck with the move!

    purrin

    xo
    Abby

    ReplyDelete
  14. Aw, Attie...we can't believe your mom is making you try to like that thing...even if it is kinda cute...well, give it some time...maybe it will grow on you....

    Good luck with your move!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh my COD, you got a bun! How cute.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Attie Honey, I am sooo with you on the bun...I think it has waaay too much hair and that is why you are all freaked out about bun...you should tell bun to get a haircut! hahaha!! And those ears!!! Come ON!! What in the world are those about? Can bun hear any better than we can? Probably not. Probably not as well considering all that HAIR on those PROPELLERS on bun's head. You tell bun to get a haircut THEN you'll think about liking it. Yeah. Try that. Otherwise, you could always come over to our house...we have short hair and short ears and I love you so, hey, what could be better? Purrs, Lautrec

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oye! That makes us nervous..BOL
    Benny & Lily

    ReplyDelete
  18. Are you sure Booshi is real?! He looks like a Disney World toy. Cute, but not nearly as purrfect as you Attie!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Packing. Ugh!

    That's a cute bunny but you're feeling left out because you weren't ASKED if the bunny could come live with you. But you would have said no and look at what you would have missed. Are you bored since bunny arrived? :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Oh Attie, what IS that thing and what's it doing in YOUR house?? BA is one thing, but at least she's the SAME SPECIES!

    Maybe this THING will get lost in the move?

    ReplyDelete
  21. Attie, as long as it does not try to eat you I think you will be okay. Just let Audrey deal with it and it will leave you alone.

    ReplyDelete
  22. All that packing is making me sleepy looking at it all...and your sweet little bun looks like a toy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Oh, I'm glad to see the comments were turned on again. That Booshi is the cutest little bunny I've ever seen!!! What a face! I'll bet she's the softest little thing to pet, too.

    It's wonderful to see how spoiled she is already. I love her condo even if she doesn't spend much time in it. As long as she's litter-trained, why not give her free reign.

    Oh, and good luck with the move. I hope it's not too traumatic for all your furbabies.

    ReplyDelete
  24. r yoo sure booshi iz not a wind up toy?

    ReplyDelete
  25. Booshi looks more stuffed than real-I am amazed they all hang out together.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Oh my goodness! Booshi is sooo sooo cute! Adorable. I love the ears! Floofy cute. I got your message about our Xmas in July package being packed up. Oh NO! LOL. Hope you find it soon. :)

    ReplyDelete
  27. Booshi is adorable. Our Mommy used to have a rabbit.

    We heard today was your gotcha day and we wants to wish you a happy one.

    ReplyDelete
  28. Oh, noes...not evens us can resist cute! That buns is so white you need sunglasses inside, and such a perky hairdo it has. and well, at least it doesn't steal your food, right?

    ReplyDelete

Leave a mew at the beep! *beeeeeeep*