attiecattieblog@gmail.com

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Boyfriend Bliss!

My wunnerful Lautrec said YES, that he will be my one and only mancat! Here is his response to my post yesterday, when I admitted my true feelings and asked him to be mine:
"Attie, Attie, Attie, Attie my dear, sweet, beautiful, gorgeous, clever, smart, funny LOVE.....how I have longed for the day when you would call to me...for me...for ME ONLY!!! YES, YES, YES, YES!!! I WILL BE YOUR MANCAT!!! I WILL LOVE YOU AND PROTECT YOU; ROMP WITH YOU IN THE GRASS; NIP THE NIP WITH YOU; CUDDLE AND GROOM WITH YOU; DREAM OF CHICKEN, HAM, TUNA AND SALMON WITH YOU. ANYTHING, EVERYTHING...I AM YOURS LOVELY ATTIE!!! Your mature mancat, Lautrec/Lolo"

And today he sented me this LOVELY pik-sher. He is so smexay, can you even stands it?!
I am so happeh that I simply can not think of anything else. I is taking a few days off the bloggie to surprise my new beau wif a visit to his garden paradise.
I just wants to say a quick thankie to all my furrends who came by to support me as I took this daring leap! You all told me he would say yes, and I almost can not believes it, but it is true, you all was right, he loves me too!!! I has scheduled a Culinary Thursday post for you guys so you will not be totally destitute for Attie-ness while I is gone. I can not waits to get there and give you nosie rubs, my Lolo! And it would be lovely if Tiny could come wif us on a tour of the grounds, since I might needs some protection, and you is a little bit afraid of the crawlies...

Pee-Es: Simba, you handsome cradlerobber! BA is only 7 months old, MOL!!! She still believes mancats has cooties.
Pee-Pee-Es: I apologize to some of my mancat furrends who may has been interested in me. I loves you all, you beautyfuls..
Pee-Pee-Pee-Es: I feels sad for some other ladycats who apparently has feelings for Lolo. Trust me, I unnerstands completely how easy it is to fall so hard for this mancat. Hope there is no hard feelings and of course we should still all be furrends! Besides, you never knows what could happen in a relationship. Maybe you can has him when I am finished! (MOL, just kidding my love, kiddingggggggggg, love you, love you.)

23 comments:

  1. Dearest Attie, check your mailbox... Lautrec

    ReplyDelete
  2. Um, are you excited? I can't tell. HA! I think y'all are a pawsome couple!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY!!!! That is such wonderful news! We wish you utter bliss in the garden with Lolo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My, what a lovely couple you are. And Lautrec is SOOOO handsome! (giggles)

    We just know you'll be together forever.

    Tipper & Misty

    ReplyDelete
  5. We hope you and Lautrec will be very happy together - you make a lovely couple

    ReplyDelete
  6. Concatulations you 2. I know it'll work out forever and ever. If you need a DJ at your wedding, give me a holla.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations beautiful friend, you guys make an adorable couple!...Love the photos, especially the one of you two lovely sweethearts together...kisses...Calle, Halle, Sukki

    ReplyDelete
  8. Attie you little manx! What a go getter you are! I see that you don't hold to the old fashioned way of the boy asking the girl out. You are definitely a this century kind of girl! Congrats on the handsome mancat. You deserve the best! So, how does AB feel about her new cat-in-law?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Well, if you don't ask, you don't know the answer. You asked, you know. And we congratulate you both. You'll make a very lovely couple.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Attie, we like your attitude! Good for you! And see, Lautrec did say yes. :-)

    Concatulations to you both!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Concatulations to you both! Woohoo! Great news!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Attie, we think you are a totally ModernCat to ask Lautrec...and we are THRILLED he said YES!

    btw--we MOL'ed at all your pee esses...Poor Simba is just going to have to wait! BA will figure it out, eventually!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Attie
    WE are so happy for you and Lautrec.

    purrin
    xo
    Abby

    ReplyDelete
  14. I can tell you are giddy with joy, Attie -- and so you should be. The first blush of love is a once in a lifetime thing.

    Congratulations to the happy couple, and enjoy your time together in your garden of PURRadise!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Congratulations, Attie! This is so romantic and exciting!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. My goodness but he is a handsome Mancat!!
    you make a nice couple!

    ReplyDelete
  17. How exciting! You and Lautrec make a beautiful couple.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh Attie! We knew Lolo would say yes! How could he not??!? We know you two will be very happy!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Lolo would be a fool to say no to you Attie! And we know he's a VERY smart boy. Handsome too!

    We'll starting purring now....and I'll dream of my handsome Whitey.

    xoxo Cory

    ReplyDelete
  20. What a lovely couple you make! We are so happy for the two of you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. We are so behind - what exciting news this is! We think that you and Lautrec are a very cute couple - and that is just so cool that he said yes!! And oh, we think that BA is totally old enough to start having crushes at least, because Gus and Stella both have them - and they are only 5 1/2 months old! BUT we think if she does end up with one she should take it slow!!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a mew at the beep! *beeeeeeep*