attiecattieblog@gmail.com

Monday, September 13, 2010

Momentous Monday

You know, juuuuuuust when you thinks you is getting back on track, something else happens! Sorreh I did not post on Friday, guys. My mommeh gotted the fainties at The Work Place that day (whatever those are) and then she was realleh tired and could not halp me at my computer. She feels fine now, but was miserable for a while, and she had a little talk wif me about not letting life pass you by on account of you never knows what could happen. And in light of that, I has decided to do something a little bit crazy today. It is something I has been thinking about for a while now, but I has been too timid to takes the plunge. .....So here we go.

It began several months ago, when a newcomer to my bloggie lefted a verreh complimentary comment on one of my posts. I did not think too much of it at the time, but went to his (and his sister's) bloggie to return the comment. Upon opening that page, I was smacked square in the whiskies wif mancatly gorgeousness. I had never seed such magnificent grace in a mancat before! Those silver furs wif such subtle striping... Those fall-into-me blue eyes... Big meaty mancat paws that could protect a ladycat from any threat imaginable... And that tail, OH that tail! I was mesmerized. (I sometimes think he is straight out of the pages of some mancat fashion magazine because he is just such a stone-cold-fox!!!) And since that day I has fallen for him just a little bit more each minute. He always comes by and leaves me such lovely comments that make me furblush. He is supportive and inquisitive and obliging, courtly and flattering. He has such an array of interests and talents! I even think his slight fear of creepy-crawlies is cute. I am never happier than when I am looking at his pik-shers, some days snuggling up in his high-fashion sweater, some days out romping in the garden underneath the sun's warming rays. He is the purrrrrrfect mancat for me. I will admit that at first our age difference gave me pause, and the distance between us as well, but I just can not hold back my true feelings any longer! I am sure that most of you know who I am talking about by now, so I might as well just come out and say it...
Lautrec, will you be my boyfriend?
Lolo, my Lolo, my lovely sweet wunnerful Lolo, I can no longer deny what my little heart has known all along. I wants to be your ladycat! Writing lovey letters, strolling through your beautyful garden intertwining tails, cooking my Culinary Thursday meals for you some evenings when I am able to get on the boogie mat and come to visit... Sharing the occasional dish of cream together, and rolling around in nip like kittens! I does not care anymore if you are far away, or quite a bit older - that's what they calls a "silver fox" anyway, isn't it? (I think that is actually quite a fitting description of you anyways, considering your gorgeous silver furs and handsome exterior.) I know this is bold and forward of me, but after that talk wif my mommeh I can not let this go on and I has to know if you feels the same way about me!
Come on peoples, you can NOT tells me you does not see what I sees:

29 comments:

  1. Yes, he's cute, all right! I hadn't met him until just now. Do you have a link to his blog? I hope he says YES and I think he will.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Boyfriend? Are you old enough to date?
    Benny & Lily

    ReplyDelete
  3. Purrsonally I think you two would be a fabulous couple!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, Attie! Lautrec is very handsome indeed. In fact, our mom quite adores him, in the human way, of course.

    We hope he says yes! We'll be waiting for an update!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a Very Cute Couple. Have a wonderful day! We will be waiting to here what happened.

    ReplyDelete
  6. He is a very handsome mancat - we will watch this post with bated breath.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes! Lolo is indeed a great mancat and a very good friend, so we hope he says yes.

    Purrs,
    The Chans

    ReplyDelete
  8. He is most certainly a very handsome mancat! We's got our paws crossed he says YES!!!

    Molly
    Shadow
    Trooder

    ReplyDelete
  9. I always knew you two were made for each other. Hope he says yes!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ooooh! We can't stand the suspense! You and Lautrec would make the most STUNNING couple.
    We are thinking he's gonna say yes in under a second when he reads your post.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ooooo la la!!!! And i'm not even a feline! You go girl! Get your mancat!! I am now your newest follower!!! That is only if you allow girlie girl dogs in that have attitude!

    Hugs & smoochies! xoxo
    Hailey

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh my! Attie's in love! Well, I guess it's about time my dear. Your love interest is very handsome indeed. You two would make a wonderful match -- you can teach each other so much.

    I wish you all the happiness in the world!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow. That is very exciting, Attie! What did he say?

    ReplyDelete
  14. Attie, congratulations on a wonderful choice. I see your point with seizing the day. I guess I am only a little bit hurt that it wasn't me you chose, but I can get over it and be happy for you and Lautrec.

    ReplyDelete
  15. OOooh! I hope you true love realizes what a catch you are! Please keep us in the loop, girlfriend!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Lolo is quite charming....we like his sunny garden posts....he would be silly to say no to such a pretty lady...

    ReplyDelete
  17. OH Attie love is in the air!

    purrin
    xo
    Abby

    ReplyDelete
  18. Great choice, Attie! He's a totally handsome mancat! Sure hope he says yes.....how could he resist a gorgeous girl like you?

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oooh, this is so romantical and exciting! Lolo is one cool Mancat, and I think he is going to be thrilled when he reads your post!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Oh wow, Attie! You two would be so cute together!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Oh Attie, Age is only something the silly Humans worry about! I mean, we kittehs is beautiful and handsome at EVERY stage of our lives!

    I am sure the love of your life will jump at the chance to be your BF, but if he doesn't, I'm quite the good-looking man-about-town myself, you know.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Attie, Attie, Attie, Attie my dear, sweet, beautiful, gorgeous, clever, smart, funny LOVE.....how I have longed for the day when you would call to me...for me...for ME ONLY!!! YES, YES, YES, YES!!! I WILL BE YOUR MANCAT!!! I WILL LOVE YOU AND PROTECT YOU; ROMP WITH YOU IN THE GRASS; NIP THE NIP WITH YOU; CUDDLE AND GROOM WITH YOU; DREAM OF CHICKEN, HAM, TUNA AND SALMON WITH YOU. ANYTHING, EVERYTHING...I AM YOURS LOVELY ATTIE!!! Your mature mancat, Lautrec/Lolo

    ReplyDelete
  23. Our hearts are breaking, we love Lolo so much too...But of course, we wish you every happiness...kisses...Calle, Halle, Sukki

    ReplyDelete
  24. After us, mewmie loves Lautrec's stripy face the mostest she said!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a mew at the beep! *beeeeeeep*