attiecattieblog@gmail.com

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Treats on Tuesday: Lobster!

My mommeh gived us some pieces of lobster last night, mmmm! But BA is a verreh bad kitten indeed, and she tried to steal my piece. For some reason, she is just not satisfied wif anyfing of her own. It is like this wif everyfing. Treats, dinnertime, toys... Sigh. I is so put-upon. I was on my best behavior for the video, but after my mommeh shut the camera, I had to give Audrey the what-for, and I gave her a mighty ladycat growl and wapped her repeatedly in the head. Little snot.

Also, I did WANTED to do my beg trick, but I could not, because SOMEONE kepted getting in my way and PUSHING me.

14 comments:

  1. Oh, Audrey was rather rude there, wasn't she? LOL. It's like treat time in our house, Derry pushing everyone else out of the way. :-P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bet it's because your lobster taste better. BOL What a trick
    Benny & Lily

    ReplyDelete
  3. Attie~I feel your pain! My brofur always tries to eat my goodies that Meowm gives me. Never mind that he has already wolfed his down with out even tasting it!~~Junior

    Might we suggest your human put the second piece down sooner? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Little sisters are brats. I know. I am one!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Audrey was asking for a whapping! I wish I could have seen that on video.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh she will learn, she will learn!

    ReplyDelete
  7. MOL! Attie, BA was begging for a whapping, if you ask us!
    btw-what does lobster taste like?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Attie
    The lobster smelled so good that BA could not restrain herself. But it looks like you both got a wonderful size piece to nom on!

    purrin
    xo
    Abby

    ReplyDelete
  9. We could see that you needed to give Audrey a whapping.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I think Audrey has "the grass is always greener" syndrome there! She thinks whatever Attie has must be better. Attie is very understanding indeed.

    And lobster -- what deCATdence!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Well, that wasn't nice of Audrey, was it? She might deserve a whap!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Uh oh Attie and Baby Audrey...a little food crazed woofie was trying to figure out where you were!!!! Ha!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hahahaha! I don't think Baby Audrey really wanted lobster, she just wanted WHATEVER you had!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I agree with Daisy... my sister was like that (lord I hope she doesn't read this!) ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Leave a mew at the beep! *beeeeeeep*