attiecattieblog@gmail.com

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Bwaaahhhh...?!?!?!

Yes, I realleh maked that noise when I see'd this piksher just now on teh cheezburger site.  Check it out guys - a total stranger lol'd me!  At least I finks it was a total stranger.  I does not recognize the username of the person who posted it.  See?  Is from one of my Culinary Thursday posts!
...Does this means I is famous now?  Cause there is lotsa comments on it, here is the linkie to go see it on the site:
In ovver news, the Nom Shop is readeh to go except for pikshers of teh foods.  It only letted us upload 5 pikshers, and now we is stuck.  I feels it is not right to gives you the linkie to the shop yet, cause you will not realleh be able to sees what you is buying...  So yet again, anuvver delay.  PLEH!  We has complained and complained and they says they has their top technicians working on the prollem, but iffen they can't gets it fixed in the next few days we will has to try making the site someplace else.

16 comments:

  1. Love the picture Attie! Hope you and Audrey have a very wonderful Thanksgiving! BTW: I kissed the ferret yesterday! Lily Belle thinks I'm gross so I had to bite him today to make up for it! ~Daisy Mae

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're definitely famous, Attie! Good luck with getting the Nom Shop pictures sorted out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh boy Attie we are going to check it out
    Benny & Lily

    ReplyDelete
  4. If'n they didn't give you credit for the picture, I think you be ripped off. They trying to get laughs at your expense. My bois know a good lawyer if'n you need one.

    ReplyDelete
  5. lol @Cathy Keisha!!!

    Yes you ARE famous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Attie
    WE saw that the other day and we thought that was you but when we didn't recognize the poster we thought we were wrong, but we weren't!
    WOW YOU HAVE BEEN LOL'ed!

    purrin
    xoxo
    Abby

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cool, Attie - you are an LOL celebkitty!

    ReplyDelete
  8. MOL!!!!!!!!!!! That caption couldn't get any cuter!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That's pawsome, Attie!! You are a LOL cat!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You are famous now, Attie. Congratulations. I hope that you get the pictures for the Nom site sorted out soon.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I think that definitely qualifies for being famous.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Attie, we are honored to have such a famous friend!!! You are just purrfect!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Attie, we saw teh announcement on the CB and stopped by your shop. We looked at the pix and ... mmmmmm, they all look so good. We wish you lots of success with your noms store.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Whoooo Hooooo!!!!!
    You are indeed famous Attie!
    And it is an excellent caption too!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a mew at the beep! *beeeeeeep*