attiecattieblog@gmail.com

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Fall Sweaters

Presenting Miss Autumn Marie and Miss Audrey Cake, modeling this fall's prettiest and warmiest fashions!  Well okay, Audrey is wearing my sweatshirt from last year...  But we could not find anything purples for her!  Purples is her favorite color you know.  (Mine is pink.)  She has never wear'd a sweater before, this will be her verreh first winter, and she wants her own wardrobe to be juuuuuust right.  So we figured til we finded something cute in purples, she could wears my hand-me-downs.

 Check me out!  I has a hood!
 
 Yes, you does has a hood.  Just remember that it is MY hood, and you has to gives it back when you gets your own new sweater.  (See my bottlebrush tail?  We was having a little sisterly tiff...  Like most girls, I does not appreciate it when my sis-ter borrows my clothes.)

 This is my cat-walk.  MOL!

I can gives you a better view of this sweatshirt!  See?  SEE?!  And my heart charmie even matches.  So there.  It was meant for me to borrows it.  *Gives Attie the raspberry*

 Well all right.  I will try not to gets too crankies about anymore.  It does look nice on you.

And these are my glamor shots, taken wif my special mancat, Lolo, in mind.  I luxuriates in wearing my sweaters and sitting on my mommeh's lap for a movie at night, when it is coldies outside like it is these days.  I stays nice and warm and snuggly, thinking about you my lovie-love! 
  AttieCattie keeses

24 comments:

  1. You both look terrific in your sweaters, very stylish! Attie, we saw your poofy tail...time to kiss and make up. :-P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girls, you BOTH look adorable. Remember "Double the pleasure, double the fun!"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the look ladies! Check out our ferret's hat and sweater over at our blog! ZK

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like those sweaters, esp the hoodie! Peeps would need the ER if'n they tried to put one on me. You girls look very pretty indeed.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The only kind of catwalk I do when my human puts outfits on me is crawling on my stomach until she takes it off! You guys did a far better modeling job than I would have.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Attie
    Both you and BA look gorgeous in your sweaters and we are sure your handsome Lolo appreciates your glamor shot.

    purrs and hugs
    xoxoxo
    Abby

    ReplyDelete
  7. Paris Hilton lookout. You guys sure are sportin some cool sweaters
    Benny & Lily

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those sweatshirts look great on you both! Sharing is nice, Attie. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very nice looking sweaters, girls. Not too over the top, and actually functional and warm. And you coordinate with each other too.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh you darling girls!!!! Very stylish!
    Attie, it's ok for Audrey to wear your hoodie, even if it isn't her color.

    ReplyDelete
  11. You both look beautiful in your sweaters! Stay warm-

    -Pip, Smidgen, Minnie

    ReplyDelete
  12. We love your sweaters, Attie and Audrey! I totally flipped out the last time my human tried one of those on me. You two impressed me with your calmness!

    ReplyDelete
  13. You both look great. Love the last two pics of Attie.

    Hand-me-downs are just fine when they are as good as the one BA has.

    ReplyDelete
  14. You both look very beautiful and stylish! I love the reindeer on the sweater, Attie!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Super Meowdal!!
    Can't wait to see both of you on the catwalk! :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. ATTIE, BA!!! You both look fabulous! Models indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love the sweaters I am shocked Mama got you both to put them on-impressive. You are lovely on the catwalk.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh both of you look so cute in your outfits! We love your sweater Attie, and we think that you should let Audry keep the sweatshirt because it goes so well with her heart charm! But you are both super adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Gorgeous girls! You both look so purrty!

    PS. Momma would love a pink reindeer sweater for herself!

    ReplyDelete
  20. I'd like to see my Human just TRY to put clothing on ME! She's need a trip to the blood bank for sure, MOL!

    But you girls do look pretty cute ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Oh girls, you look just lovely in your fall outfits! Purple and pink are my sister Tipper and my favorite colors, too. Isn't that wonderful!

    Your friend
    Misty

    ReplyDelete
  22. Oh Attie my love, with or without that lovely sweater, you are a vision of beeeeyoooooteee!!! I wish I could find a matching sweater so that I could wear it and feel that I am close to you, my pretty ladycat!!! Mega purrs from your Mancat, Lautrec

    ReplyDelete

Leave a mew at the beep! *beeeeeeep*