attiecattieblog@gmail.com

Friday, December 10, 2010

Freaky Friday

Audrey is a CONTROL FREAK, hahahaha, MOL....
 I do not know why she likes to sit holding the tv remote like that.  We gotted a new tv recently and she's been a little obsessive about it.  If she is not holding the remote, she is putting her little feets up to touch the screen.  And then she gets the scolding.  *snicker*
Well it isn't verreh nice of you to laff at meh when I gets yelled at.  I is still just a curious baby girlcat you know.  I won't be one year old til February, so I still has time to be a baby!
Okays, okays, sorreh.  Sometimes I can not halps it.  It is just part of being a sis-ter.  Speaking of being sis-ters, does you likes our matching Catmas duds?  I am not realleh wearing my sweater here, just sort of snuggling under it, but it looks good in the piksher for our Catmas card.  I had this sweater from last year, and since this is Audrey's verreh first Catmas my mommeh gotted her that collar so she would match me.
I likes to does the same things my big sis-ter does!  ::purr::




22 comments:

  1. Audrey just like to be a cat on top of the situation!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You two look adorable in your festive holiday outfits!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She who holds the remote holds the keys to the kingdom! :-P

    You both look very festive! Have a wonderful weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMC this is too cute!!! I think there is some Cat christmas special on the Animal Planet that Audrey wants to watch!

    Your Christmas outfits are too cute for words! ((((hugs)))

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good job, Audrey!!!! Somekitty has to be in control of the remote or it can become total chaos!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What I want to know is do you wear clothes all the time or just for photo sessions? TV is good to watch humans making fools of themselves.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Audrey, we hope you pick out instructive programs on NatGeo or Animal Planet.
    You two girls are cutecutecute in your Christmas suits!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Audrey, it's good you are hanging onto the remote - don't let your human have it! She'll probably switch it to some dumb human program.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh you two look so adorable in your Christmas outfits! And Audrey we think it is so cute of you to play with remote like that.

    purrin
    xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  10. :) You two look vereh cute and festive!

    Pip, Smidgen, Minnie, and Hollie

    ReplyDelete
  11. You both look so cute in your Christmas gear. So what channel are you watching?

    ReplyDelete
  12. So what's Audrey's favorite show??

    Those are some nice Christmas outfits!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. U boaf luukz verreh charmingk in ur snuggliees stuff!

    And many fanks for your purrs for Aggie and Wally's Dad--he's lotz better!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Attie, please tell your mom how much our mom LOVED the Shmarshmallows! They arrived today and didn't last long at all :) She said they are the best schmarshmallows she's ever tasted. Btw, does your mom sell them on etsy? If not, she should!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hey Attie my love....you are my lady in red...so beautiful. Yeah, I know about the sibling problems...training the dawg is so not easy. I do a lot of hissing and growling, but I think the dawg-beast is deaf! He doesn't even listen to me. Hellllooooooo? And he is soo hyper. He doesn't come near the control though cuz he isn't allowed in that room - big snicker!! Attie-huney, I was thinking maybe I could send you a little Christmas pressie...could you ask your Mommeh to tell my Mommeh where to send it to? Purrs my pretty, Your Mancat, Lolo

    psst...shhhh...Attie, this is Tiny. Listen Attie, I know you are Lolo's girl so I just wanted to tell you that Lolo has his birthday on 22 December...he'll be 12 years old. I wanna throw him a party but I am so totally not good at that kinda thing...can you give me a few tips? I want to surprise him so shhhh, don't tell him, ok? Thanks, Tiny

    ReplyDelete
  16. I likes ur story. I think itz funneh. :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Audrey you have the longest legs.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh girls, you look so cute in your Christmas finery.

    ReplyDelete

Leave a mew at the beep! *beeeeeeep*