attiecattieblog@gmail.com

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Audrey's Crabilated Face

 Yis, dis is mine crabilated face!  You doesn't sees it often, but you can tells by mine furrowed eyebrows that somefing is amiss.  Uh-huh, the house panfer is on the prowl.  Oh, WHY, you asks?  Well I'll tells you.  Tonight into tomorrow afternoon we expekting up to 20" of the whitey here.  Now, while you knows I enjoyed mine verreh first glimpse of this soft fluffy fenom... fenomin... crazy natural occurrence, I knows it's hard on my mommeh.  We lives in a place that really doesn't get plowed and she just isn't any good wif a shovel.  So this means she is off to stay at Mama's til the snowies is over, because there is family nearby there wif a snowblowy who can halps her dig out to get to The Work Place.  In turn, this ALSO means me and Attie is on our own for the next couple of days.  *Sigh.*  I adores mine big sis-ter, but as a baby ladycat I just has too much energies and I drives Attie totally crazypants if our mommeh has not wear'd me out a little bit by night.  Oh wells.  Nuffing I can do but chew on Attie's ears and try to wait it out!  We has lots of food, our automatic water thinger, blankies, toys, and clean warm spots to sleep so it can't be TOO bad.
 Come on, little Audrey.  It is okay.  Gets unner the blankie wif me and snuggle up.  Mommeh will be home soon enuff and we can watch the whitey fall at the windows togever tonight.

24 comments:

  1. 20 INCHES of snow??? Inches?!?! Wow, we thought our 9 inches last week, over 2 days, was bad enough!

    We're sorry you've been deserted by your mom during this trying time, but we hope she stays safe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a lot of snows! Take care you two, and Mommeh too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Look after each other while your mum is away! We'll be purring that the snow doesn't last long.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You girls stay warm...Audrey, we'd be happy to come over and playplayplay...in fact, we could trash the house!! What do ya say?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh NO! That is a LOT of snow!!! We're glad you will be dry and safe and warm but we can imagine how much you will miss your Mom. Be strong, girls!

    Purrs,
    The Chans

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh noes!
    Not more snows!
    Well just snuggle up to each other and soon it will all be over and your Mom will be back.

    purrin
    oxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh no! That is too much snow. Stay safe and warm and your mum will soon be home again.

    ReplyDelete
  8. So much snow! I guess all you two can do is snuggle and wait for your human to return. At least you look comfy!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Attie, you and Audrey snuggie up all safe and warm, ok?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh no! We're sorry that your mom has to go away for a few days!! We hope you two stay snuggly warm together!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. You guys stay all snuggly til mom gets home
    Snuggles,
    Benny & Lily

    ReplyDelete
  12. Under the blankies is a good place to be. Our snow is melting but we didn't have anything like you're expecting. Good thing your mom has somewhere to stay so she can get to work.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ooooh, a liiteh slumber party wif Attie & Baby Audrey! Can I drop by for a little snuggle too?

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oopsie! I meant "Kitteh" slumber party, MOL!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Audrey! Your so big and sleek! I don't think I have been on your blog/looked at pictures since you were a kitten!

    Haha. Snow! I remember when we used to get snow, then we moved..
    -Soxy

    ReplyDelete
  16. A slumber party always helps to brighten things up, right? How much snow did you end up getting? We got 21 inches here in CT. =:-O

    ReplyDelete
  17. Yikes that is LOTS of snow! Well at least you two ladies looks nice and toasty under your blankies. It seems like a good spot to wait it out.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Sounds like party time to me!!! We're on our way!!! :o))) Purrs, Your Lolo and Tiny (Ellwood is not invited)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hi Audrey and Attie! We hope you are both doing ok with all the yucky snows! We know our mom hates them too. It is good you get to stay in your nice warm house with good foods and that you don't have to go out into it! We hope your mom is ok and safe - it is good she was able to go somewhere with good snow clearing stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Aww, you have to stay home alone for a few days? Its good that you have each other! Maybe you can have a party and break lots of rules! My name is Sammy-Joe. I am a cat too! I have a blog with my two dog sisters, and we need more kitty friends. I have a giveaway for a cat toy on my blog, today, too!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Yes, you don't look very happy at all in that second picture, Audrey! At least you have Attie to comfort you, and you two look as snug as bugs in a rug. That's a good thing, I think!

    ReplyDelete
  22. 20 inches? My. Goodness. I am very impressed. And we thought that 2 inches was a pain!

    ReplyDelete
  23. That's a lot of snow! Just stay on your comfy blankets and snug each other!
    Brad Fallon

    ReplyDelete

Leave a mew at the beep! *beeeeeeep*