attiecattieblog@gmail.com

Monday, February 14, 2011

Happeh Vallentimes!

Just wishing all teh CB a verreh sweet and happeh Vallentimes Day...  I is all wrapped up in mine warmie blue Snuggie, readeh to dream of mine mancat tonight.  (Perhaps he will jumps on his boogie mat and surprise me wif a romantical visit?)  I hopes all of you has wunnerful evenings, whever you is spending tonight wif your lover as I hopes will happen for me, or wif your furrends, brofurs, sisfurs, mommehs, or daddehs.

19 comments:

  1. Attie and Audrey and Mommeh, have a wonderful Valentine's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. And a Happy Valentines Day to you too! Hugs and nose kisses

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Valentine's Day to you and Audrey! We're wishing you a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Valentine's Day! We just BET you'll have a surprise visit!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Valentine's Day to you and Audrey and your Mom! We hope you hear from your mancat Lautrec today. I'm sure he must be dreaming of you, too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. A very happy Valentine Day Attie & BA!

    x♥x♥x♥x
    Abby

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awwww that card is soooooooooooo magical!!! I love it!
    Happy Valentine's Day! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Valentine's Day to you all!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Sweet Girls! My Human has been toooo lazy to help me visit as much as I want to, but she gotted a reel, reel bad Purrfurmance Review so she is trying to do a little better. I hope you and B.A. had a great Vallentime's Day! Mrrow!

    ReplyDelete
  10. We're kind of late but we hope you had a great Valentine's Day.

    ReplyDelete

Leave a mew at the beep! *beeeeeeep*