attiecattieblog@gmail.com

Monday, March 14, 2011

Going Raw, Day 6

I knows, I knows, you is all appalled about yesterday and my lack of meats!  I tells you, my mommeh is a flake.  But I suppose teh medallion denial was good for me, as it turns out I must resigns mineself to a meatless fate once a week. My mommeh stays wif Mama one night every week so we is on our own then, and seeing as how raw meat can not just be lefted out we will be getting teh Instinct kibbles in our bowls in teh morning before she leaves.  Audrey will be happeh, but me?  *sigh*
Well we is deciding to try some advice from you, our furrends, to see if we can get Miss Cake interested in teh meats. (Mmm, teh meats..)  So today we take'd teh suggestion given by a few of you, to press teh kibbles into teh medallion, so when she wented for teh kibble she would gets meats too.  Well...
Yeah so that was that.  We wrapped it up in teh fridge and tried again later, wif about teh same amount of success. Eventually she make'd it through almost a whole medallion that way, but apparently did not enjoys it.  Well, tomorrow we tries teh stinky goodness suggestion.

11 comments:

  1. You two are so precious! You're mommy is just trying to keep you healthy. Audrey is just like a child wanting a cookie, but doesn't understand why Mommy says, "no!".

    ReplyDelete
  2. At least Audrey finally got a little taste of the medallion!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am impressed that Audrey likes the kibbles enough to be willing to try them when they are pressed into the medallion. Me, I would have gone totally hungry if my Mom tried to mess with my food that way. :-) I think it is actually an excellent thing that Audrey likes that healthy kibble. And it looks like she is making headway with the medallion. Have you thought of only putting out medallion for her at first?
    Have a great Monday, girls.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Some cats just need a slower transition it seems like. I think I tried to transition too fast and gave up too quickly a couple years ago when I tried starting them on medallions. -sss's mom

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just don't give up on Audrey, Attie. She'll figure out the meats is good stuff!

    Pip, Smidgen, Minnie, and Hollie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Audrey, you are pretty adamant about not liking those medallions! You're funny!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You little Audrey, you! You reallydon't care for that medallion, huh?

    We don't have any advice for your mommeh, but we hope Audrey eventually gets it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Call the authorities..we need food, and lots of it!! We got your back.
    Benny & Lily

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh dear Audrey we are sorry you do not like it as much as Attie, perhaps it will grow on you.

    oh we hope you find one you like a lot.

    purrin
    xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  10. Tell mom, "Never give up! Never surrender!" OK, maybe just "have patience."

    ReplyDelete
  11. We sure are enjoying seeing you two switching to raw foods.

    ReplyDelete

Leave a mew at the beep! *beeeeeeep*