attiecattieblog@gmail.com

Thursday, May 19, 2011

Mine Romantikal Mancat!!!

My mommeh came'd home wif a surprise from teh mails!  A fat package from mine Lolo, all teh way from teh Czech Republic.  Just lookit all this stuff.
I wants to open everyfing!

Let's start wif this pink envelope, because pink is mine verreh favorite color.  Aww, he draw'd hearts and a birdie.

Check out this card that was inside!  Lolo and Tiny's mommeh make'd it.  I did not know she make'd art!  I loves this bluebird, I wants to chase it...  As for teh contents of teh card, I will not lets you see that, heehee, is private between a mancat and his ladycat.  Let it suffice to says he is a charmer.

Now a teeny envelope...



Mmmm, sniffs like a present.

Oh wow!  A magnet wif mine Lolo on it!

Okay, how smexay is he, seriously.  Plant one on you indeed, purrrrrrr-ow!  And look - carved into teh wood of teh bench behind him is our names and initials and hearts.  He is just too romantikal.  This goes on teh fridge right away.

Next, anuver little envelope...

A pretty pink pipecleaner, wif a tag for me!!!


Signed from mine mancat.

Look!  On teh end of teh pink pipecleaner is a lovely blue flower tag, and it says "Lolo's Love."  How sweet is that?  This will go on mine summer collar.

And how wunnerfully sweet of my fabulous boyfriend to include somefing for mine little sis-ter, there is a teeny envelope for her too.

Teh tag is to Audrey Cupcake, which is what he calls her, MOL.

From Lolo, your "brother-in-paw!"  He is so clevers.

It is hard to see in this piksher, but it's a paw-shaped tag that says Cupcake!  This will go on Audrey's summer collar too.

Now a paper-wrapped packet for me...

A pretty red bag inside, wif golden hearts...

*sniffa*  It is pretteh, what could possibly be inside?

Oh my!!!  How lovely!!!


A beautyful new charm for mine GGC!!!

Can you sees what it says?  "L+A 4EVER."  I loves it!!!  He is so sweet!

And three pikshers of mine handsome mancat, two in teh front of this frame, and one on teh back.  I intends to rotate.  He is so nice to looks at, isn't he?  And two flower clippies, I will lets my mommeh use these to keep mine v-e-t papers together.

Pretty birdies for teh windows!  These will be nice to puts up in teh summer, so we can has birdies to look at on our SunnySeat!

And a souvenir coaster from England, where his mommeh was on a recent visit I believe. 

Miss Cake loves her pipe cleaner and just wants to play wif everyfing.

A few pikshers of mine lovely self, showing off teh new addition to mine GGC.

My mommeh halped me hang Lolo's piksher frame right by mine favorite sleepy spot, on teh cat tree.
And now a couple videos of us enjoying teh loot:

Fank you soooooooo much, mine Lolo-Licious, mine Lolo-Love!!!  You is teh bestest mancat a ladycat could ever hope to has in her life, I luff you!!!


14 comments:

  1. Wow, Attie. That Lolo is really quite something! We have seldom seen such a romantic array of gifts!

    Purrs,
    The Chans

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Attie-my-love, I'm so glad you got my tiny gifts. Sorry they weren't bigger (they would be if I didn't live so far away), but my heart was in them. I'm glad you played with the pipe cleaners because that is really why I sent them...you know, I have a purple one that I love to play with and once I even put it on Ellwood's head while he was sleeping...it looked like he had purple horns...hahahahahahaha!! Seriously though, would you believe that I ordered 5 other tags (2 times the same two tags plus another one) and they never arrived, so I finally found these other funny tags (the plastic ones) and they, at least, came. If ever those other ones arrive from the moon (which is where they could be by now), I will be sure to send them to you. You and Cupcake look so cute playing..I wish I could be there with you. Kisses to you from your big Mancat

    ReplyDelete
  3. Attie
    That was super duper nice of LoLo to send all of those fabulous treasures to you!

    Purrs,
    Abby

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those were some great presents from LoLo. He must really love you! I love your GGC too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lolo is so thoughtful and romantic!

    ReplyDelete
  6. He is a wonderful and handsome mancat!
    And so thoughtful! He sure lives far away which makes him exotic too!
    We love the new charms and he is so thoughtful to include Miss Cake too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, Attie, Lolo really knows how to treat a girl!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Attie, I do believe Lolo is in LOVE! I loved looking at all of your gifts. What a thoughtful mancat! He even included your sissy!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Man, that Lolo sure knows the way to a ladycat's heart. We should take a lesson or two from him.

    Wally & Ernie

    ReplyDelete
  10. how exciting to get gifts from across the world
    Benny & Lily

    ReplyDelete
  11. OMC, Attie, dat iz teh nisest prezent a girl-cat cud ebber getz from hur boyfriend. Lolo haz set a verreeh high standerd 4 teh rest ub us. Ai fink so!

    Hab a gud Sunday, Attie & Audrey!

    ReplyDelete
  12. What lovely, thoughtful gifts! Your handsome Lolo is very sweet and romantic. You are one very lucky girlcat.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh Attie...what a wonderfyl man cat you have. Lolo really really loves you so much and I love that he sent Miss Cake something too. I am so impressed! What a wonderful man cat. And your collars are so gorgwous too! I wish Mommy had one for me but she waited too late before she thought of it and I insisted that no, I would not wear it.

    You are both so beautiful and elegant.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow, Attie, that Lolo really is a romantic dude!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a mew at the beep! *beeeeeeep*